A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Espinoza-Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Espinoza-Correa is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza-Correa
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza-Correa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Espinoza-Correa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza-Correa graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Mexicali. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Espinoza-Correa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jose Espinoza-Correa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Espinoza-Correa practice?
- Dr. Francisco Espinoza-Correa has 1 office location.
- Dr. Francisco Espinoza-Correa practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.