A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Fantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Fantes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fantes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fantes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Fantes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantes graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fantes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Eduardo Fantes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco E. Fantes practice?
- Dr. Francisco Fantes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Fantes practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.