A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Fantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Fantes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fantes
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fantes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Fantes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantes graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fantes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Eduardo Fantes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco E. Fantes practice?
- Dr. Francisco Fantes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Fantes practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.