inactive

Francisco E Fantes MD Patient Reviews

February 9th, 2011
An Unbelievable Doctor
I met Dr. Fantes today. I have a 17 year old daughter who was at risk for glaucoma. After seeing a few different doctors, I ended up at Bascom Palmer and coincidentally with Dr. Fantes because she started out with the pediatric group and ended up with Dr. Fantes, the glaucoma specialist. His mannerism and professionalism was beyond approach. I feel very lucky to have found him to treat my family which has a history of glaucoma. A brilliant doctor. And my experience at Bascom was wonderful. We loved Rita and the group with Dr. McKeown. I feel very fortunate to have Bascom Palmer and Dr. Fantes in my city.

July 21st, 2010
Hace muchos aos,en su breve regreso a Venezuela fui su primera paciente y nunca olvidar su etica, su profesionalismo y su humanidad. nuanca es tarde para decirle GRACIAS!!!

June 28th, 2010
Excellent in expertise and bedside manner
I would highly recommend Dr. Fantes.He encompasses everything you would wantin a physician.