Dr. Francisco Garriga MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2010
professional teacher
All terms are explained completely and in terms I can easily interpret. The office utilizes the "My Chart" system which is amazing and keeps constant communication open between Dr.Garriga and myself.I have immediate test results via this system, can make or change appointments, refill medications, etc. Very effective and time efficient. Garriga is a concerned/caring person who has even called me at home to check on me. Compassionate with every visit and I feel as though I am the only patient in the clinic! The medical treatment has been conservative yet very appropriate and I am nearing remission which I felt was an impossibility when we started our journey several months ago. Another compliment to Garriga is that he is not intimidated by calling in for second opinions, etc. He does not claim to have all the answers but does claim to "get to the bottom of this" and he goes right after the research!

November 27th, 2009
I know that he is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and will be the right doctor if you need his service.