A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Gelpi-Hammerschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jose Gelpi-Hammerschmidt MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Gelpi-Hammerschmidt practice?
- Dr. Francisco Gelpi-Hammerschmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Gelpi-Hammerschmidt practices Surgery and Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urologists.