A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Halili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Halili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halili
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Halili, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halili graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco R Halili MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco R. Halili practice?
- Dr. Francisco Halili has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Halili practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.