A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Hernandez-Ilizaliturri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Hernandez-Ilizaliturri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Ilizaliturri graduated from Monterrey Inst Of Tech. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez-Ilizaliturri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez-Ilizaliturri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Hernandez-Ilizaliturri practice?
Dr. Francisco Hernandez-Ilizaliturri practices Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Oncologists.