A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Garcia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
- Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Garcia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Francisco Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Garcia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Kaneohe, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Kaneohe Pediatricians.