A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rodriguez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.