A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Rodriguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rodriguez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans