A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rodriguez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.