Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2017
Awesome Orthopedic surgeon!
Dr Rod did both of my TKR and I had no problems at all! I also had several laproscopic knee surgeries and he did great work. I highly recommend Dr Rod!

September 2nd, 2015
Too Busy or Just Don't Care
I really liked Dr Rodriguez when I first met him. I had a very complicated case. It took almost 6 months to get the blocks he needed to do my "signature knee" he was very thorough and explained the procedure in detail. I also was sent to a class that explained the procedure as well. I wasnt happy with the fact that I never seen this man again. I wasnt seen in the hospital or at follow ups, I was rushed out of the hospital (physician owned) to accommodate new patients who were coming in. I was discharged the second day. The staff saw me at follow ups and the surgery's outcome was never explained. I never received an order for physical therapy and I felt of no importance to staff as I had already had my surgery. I never saw this Dr again. I was put on blood thinner that required weekly blood test and when nursing at home was discontinued I wasn't given any direction as to what I should do about having blood work done. I wasnt informed on what to do about continuing or discontinuing the drug. This Dr was awesome at first and I'm very satisfied with the work but there was no bedside manner and the back office staff were of little to no value at all. They dropped the ball with hospital stay and follow up care.

April 1st, 2017