A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez practices Surgery near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE.
See Seaford Surgeons.