A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Rodriguez is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez practices Surgery near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean City, MD.
See Milford Surgeons.