Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Jr
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Southwest General Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Jr has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Joseph Sutcliffe
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Psychiatry
San Antonio, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Jessica Beachkofsky
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
San Antonio, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Ana Monterrosa
San Antonio, TX 0 mi31