A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Jaume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Jaume is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaume
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaume Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaume graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jaume has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jaume DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Jaume practice?
- Dr. Francisco Jaume has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Jaume practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Surgeons.