A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Jaume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Jaume is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaume graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jaume has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaume accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco Jaume practice?
Dr. Francisco Jaume practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Coshocton, OH.
See Prescott Orthopedic Surgeons.