A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Jaume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Jaume is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaume
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaume Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaume graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jaume has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jaume DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Jaume practice?
- Dr. Francisco Jaume has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Jaume practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Surgeons.