A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Kerdel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Kerdel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Kerdel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Localized Scleroderma
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerdel graduated from University College London, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kerdel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Armando Kerdel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Kerdel practice?
- Dr. Francisco Kerdel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Kerdel practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.