A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco La Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco La Rosa, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco La Rosa, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. La Rosa graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 3 awards.
Dr. La Rosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco G La Rosa MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco G. La Rosa practice?
- Dr. Francisco La Rosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco La Rosa practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pathologists.