A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Labanca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Labanca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Labanca graduated from Universidad Favaloro, Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labanca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Labanca MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Labanca practice?
- Dr. Francisco Labanca has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Labanca practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spring, TX.
See Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists.