A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Lammoglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Lammoglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammoglia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lammoglia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Albany
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lammoglia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Lammoglia practice?
Dr. Francisco Lammoglia practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Cardiologists.