A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Lammoglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Lammoglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lammoglia
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lammoglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammoglia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lammoglia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center - Albany
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Lammoglia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Lammoglia practice?
- Dr. Francisco Lammoglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Lammoglia practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Cardiologists.