Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Lammoglia
Dr. Francisco Lammoglia, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS, with another office in Saint Joseph, MO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lammoglia is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Health Services, Heartland Hospital and Northwest Medical Center - Albany. Dr. Lammoglia has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Lammoglia has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Francisco Lammoglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.
Dr. Robert Tung
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Leawood, KS 0 mi31
Dr. Gerald Mancuso
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Leawood, KS 0 mi30
Dr. Craig Lundgren
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Leawood, KS 0 mi28