A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Lossio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Lossio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Lossio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lossio graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lossio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Antonio Lossio MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Lossio practice?
- Dr. Francisco Lossio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Lossio practices Pediatrics near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Alma Pediatricians.