Dr. Francisco Luque Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 7th, 2016

I had been diagnosed by 2 other nurologists with vertigo/gait issues, and have to walk with a cane to not fall over. When I moved, the Shreveport VA was closest to me and I was assigned to Dr. luque. At my FIRST apointment, after watching me walk to the exam room (no other tests) he concluded my past 6 years of vertigo were fake, and wrote in my chart, that I had no gait issues with or without cain, and volitionally (willfully chose to) act like I was dizzy. He obviously had not read my chart, had not seen the years of tests (that can't be faked), and the diagnoses of one of the top U.S. Neurologists before dismissing me and messing with my permanent medical record. I came to him for help, as my constant vertigo makes me miserable, and instead of helping he made snap, rash decisions, was rude and arrogant, and wrote notes that could hurt any future doctors/medical care I get. WOULD DEFINATELY NEVER RECOMMEND!

August 5th, 2016