A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Garcia-Ferrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Garcia-Ferrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia-Ferrer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia-Ferrer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Ferrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco M Garcia-Ferrer MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco M. Garcia-Ferrer practice?
- Dr. Francisco Garcia-Ferrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Garcia-Ferrer practices Family Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Family Physicians.