A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Marty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Marty is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marty
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Marty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Marty, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycoses (Fungi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marty graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Marty MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Marty practice?
- Dr. Francisco Marty has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Marty practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.