A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Marty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Marty is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Marty, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Mycoses (Fungi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marty graduated from Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco M Marty MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Francisco M. Marty practice?
- Dr. Francisco Marty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Marty practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.