A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Miranda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Miranda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Miranda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital -Jersey Str, Elizabeth, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Miranda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Francisco Miranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Miranda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Linden, NJ.
See Linden Orthopedic Surgeons.