A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Miranda is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miranda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miranda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Miranda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Miranda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital -Jersey Str, Elizabeth, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco J Miranda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Francisco Miranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Miranda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Linden, NJ.
See Linden Surgeons.