A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Moreno, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Gustavo Moreno MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco G. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Francisco Moreno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Moreno practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sevierville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.