Dr. Francisco Moreno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Moreno?

September 27th, 2017

Very Kind and gentle

Wonderful Dr took his time and never rushed you would answer any questions you had

September 27th, 2017

Dr Moreno did the surgery on my Daughter Jessica and did a wonderful job

August 22nd, 2015

Amazing Dr

He is wonderful as well as his staff. The day I went back for my follow up after my 1st ear surgery which was 2 days later, my mother had passed away that morning. When i got there to have the shell removed they took me straight back and he told me how sorry he was. He as well as the staff were very comforting. I recommend him to everyone that says they need to see and E.N.T. He also worked on my grandson who was 3. They did a wonderful job with him also.

April 24th, 2014

Very pleasant experience

Dr. Moreno has operated on two of my children AND my husband within the last 2 months. The kids did great and have such an easier time breathing now. My husband had major post op complications due to the severely enlarged/scarred/infected tonsils he had, he hemorrhaged the day after surgery and I had to call 911. The EMT's actually told him it was normal and going to the hospital would do nothing because all they would do was give him ice chips. He was so weak, he had lost so much blood (it filled the entire bathroom sink!!!). I was still worried and called his office and the nurse pulled him directly to the phone. He advised an immediate trip to the ER. To our surprise, we were greeted with a surgical team awaiting his arrival. Dr. Moreno had traveled from Knoxville to Sevierville at the speed of light to prevent my husband from bleeding to death. After the emergency surgery, he told me to call any time, day or night, with any questions at all. He has been a man of his word because I have needed to call several times, and he walked me through it all. They have called so many times since just to check on him. I am personally very thankful for his service to our family.

March 1st, 2013

March 12th, 2011

Dr. Moreno is a wonderful physician. He is very caring,down to earth, and has the patients best interest in mind.

September 8th, 2009

great doctor

I went to see Dr. Moreno for a continuous sore throat. I had my tonsils removed 2 weeks ago. He and his staff were very nice/courteous. I would reccomend him and his services to anyone!

December 16th, 2008

After he talked me into sinus surgery, he wanted nothing to do with my continuing sinus problem. Took the money and ran.

October 25th, 2016