Dr. Francisco Munoz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Munoz?

May 20th, 2016

Very unprofessional!

My experience? The worst! This office is full of unprofessional staff. I had more than one issue with them, and I'm fed up, I am going to call my insurance and change my doctor. To get a simple referral, they told me to pick it up in a week. I get there and no one has any referral. They schedule me to pick it up again in another week, and make me wait over 2 hours only to inform me AGAIN that they don't have it!!! So, I waited 1 month for a referral!!! Oh and by the way, this happened twice! My allergist had to call to confirm that indeed they have previous referrals from Dr. Munoz office because they would not believe me and kept saying that they did not have me in the records!? Extremely unprofessional staff! To pick up a simple paper they make you wait hours like the other patients! Please don't waste your time here!

June 13th, 2015

I have no complaints about the doctors, but you call for appointments and they never return your calls.

July 8th, 2014

Knows nothing about medication, insisted mine doesn't exist even though I've taken it 6 years!

October 16th, 2012

Horrible Doctor

This doctor is horrible. Could not diagnose properly. My grandfather had an illness that he couldn't see in the exams..... I heard then, from other people similar comments in which he couldn't figure out the correct diagnosis... If you want to find out your illness... run away from this doctor

October 19th, 2017