A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Rodriguez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco N Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco N. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rodriguez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Rodriguez practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.