A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Neira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Neira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neira
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Neira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Neira, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neira graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Xavier Neira MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco X. Neira practice?
- Dr. Francisco Neira has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Neira practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.