A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Noda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Noda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Noda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Noda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco Noda practice?
Dr. Francisco Noda practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons and Kissimmee Surgeons.