Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Noda
Dr. Francisco Noda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Noda is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Kissimmee and Florida Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Noda has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Noda has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Francisco Noda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. David Foulk
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Scott Gordon
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Harald Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi36