A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Noda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Noda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Noda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Noda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Noda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Noda practice?
- Dr. Francisco Noda has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Noda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.