A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Noda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Noda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Noda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Noda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Noda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Noda practice?
- Dr. Francisco Noda has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Noda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.