A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Hernandez, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Hernandez, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Omar Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Francisco O. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Hernandez practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Endocrinologists.