A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Ojeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Ojeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Ojeda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojeda graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Ojeda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Ojeda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Ojeda practice?
- Dr. Francisco Ojeda has 8 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Ojeda practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians.