A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero Lopez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Otero Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jose Otero Lopez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Otero Lopez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Piedras, PR.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.