A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otero Lopez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otero Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero Lopez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Otero Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Jose Otero Lopez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Otero Lopez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Otero Lopez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Piedras, PR.
See Mechanicsville Orthopedic Surgeons.