A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Cruz practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Endocrinologists.