A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Cruz practice?
- Dr. Francisco Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists and Toms River Endocrinologists.