Dr. Francisco Cruz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2015
I think Dr Cruz is fabulous. Unfortunately the conditions he deals with is not only controlled by his expertise but by the patients way of life. If you are willing to accept your diagnosis and make lifestyle changes then his suggestions and diagnosis is excellent. I f not he cannot always give you a magic pill. He takes all the time I need to make me fully understand my role in treating my condition and as long as I follow that protocol, he manages me great.

June 23rd, 2015
DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH YOUR LIFE
This Dr. has zero compassion for his patients. He lacks basic bedside manners and needs to learn beyond the medical books. When I asked for a simple biopsy report he could not find it. Then questioned whether or not I went for the procedure. To my surprise, when I went to see my new Doctor he recieved a copy of that missing report with my paper work. My new Doctor is appalled at the lack of care I revived.

February 23rd, 2015
Unstable & High blood sugar
Dr Cruz is so amazing!!!! He has so much knowledge in this field .We have started with doctor for 9months now and sugar has been stable since coming to this office. His bedside manners is excellent!!! However his staff in toms river office is not so pleasant and we are still new patients .I was going to change office's due to this but I'm going to give this one more chance and then make a decision.

April 5th, 2014
The best doctor I ever had.
When doctor Cruz left Fredericksburg va . I knew I lost a great doctor he took care of me for the time I had , I wish these other doctors would be like him , I've been in pain for 4 year now an not one doctor knew what it was , one doctor thought it was something else an I had surgery done an it wasn't what he thought , I still live in pain ever since 2012 when I had surgery done my pain started in 2010 when I had doctor Cruz but two weeks later when I came back doctor Cruz was gone I knew I would never get better since he left. I live every day in pain an take meds for it because other doctors don't now a thing of what's causing my pain. Dr. Cruz was my great doctor I'm sorry he's gone from me but I know he will help others because he knew what was wrong with me. I wish I could see him again because I know he would find what is giving me this pain. Being on pain meds. Every day is not taking care of what's wrong with me. One day all these other doctors will be in court with me when I find a real doctor like Dr. Cruz. I'm sorry you're gone from me , thank you for being my doctor when II had you. Take care where ever you are or go.

September 10th, 2013
Be prepared to wait!
Doctor seems knowledgabe and he is kind. He is almost patronizing in his manner but perhaps thats his culture to treat the patient almost as a child. Time in the waiting room and then the exam room is almost always long. Only one visit was i out of there in under one hour. It is also extremely difficult to get through on the phone. You often have to listen to busy signals several times before you get that "at long last" ring!

January 16th, 2013
Can not recommend and I found another Doc. The doctor is very nice, the office staff is rude. If you require any pre-certs or prescriptions other than during your actual visit get ready to spend 3 days on the phone with women who will actually lie to you. The medical assistant is very nice. 2 mis-steps in my treatment now that I have been to another doctor. Go somewhere else is my recommendation.

January 5th, 2011
The best doctor that my husband ever has... We love him!!!!

March 7th, 2009
A doctor who actually cares and listens
I am so glad my friend referred me to Dr Cruz. It has been only doctor I have ever seen who actually listens and cares and especially doesn't make feel crazy... I highly recommend him to anyone seeking help with throid/diabetes problems