A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Pabalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Pabalan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Pabalan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabalan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pabalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Javier Pabalan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Pabalan practice?
- Dr. Francisco Pabalan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Pabalan practices Ophthalmology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Riverside Ophthalmologists.