A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Pabalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Pabalan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabalan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pabalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Pabalan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabalan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pabalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Javier Pabalan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco J. Pabalan practice?
- Dr. Francisco Pabalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Pabalan practices Ophthalmology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Ophthalmologists.