A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Paredes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa.
Dr. Paredes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paredes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco E. Paredes practice?
Dr. Francisco Paredes practices General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera General Practitioners.