A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Paredes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Paredes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paredes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Paredes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paredes graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa.
Dr. Paredes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Edgardo Paredes MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Francisco E. Paredes practice?
- Dr. Francisco Paredes has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Paredes practices General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera General Practitioners.