A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Peralta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peralta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peralta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- Buena Vista Reginal Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco M.g. Peralta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco M. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Francisco Peralta has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Peralta practices Allergy & Immunology near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Allergists.