A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Peralta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Peralta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peralta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peralta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralta graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- Buena Vista Reginal Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco M.g. Peralta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco M. Peralta practice?
- Dr. Francisco Peralta has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Peralta practices Allergy & Immunology near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Allergists.