Dr. Francisco Peralta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2013
BEST ALLERGY SPECIALIST
I WAS REFERRED TO DR. PERALTA BY MY MANAGER IN THE CLINIC I WORK FOR. I WAS VERY HESITANT AS I HAD BEEN TO MANY AND NONE WERE ABLE TO GIVE ME ANY RELIEF FOR THE COLD INDUCED URTICARIA I HAD BEEN EXPERIENCING FOR 10+ YEARS. WHEN I CALLED MY IT WAS A MONTH WAIT TO ACTUALLY GET IN TO SEE HIM. IT IRRITATED ME AT THE TIME, BUT I NOW WOULD SAY HE IS WORTH THE WAIT FOR ANYONE NEEDING AN ALLERGIST. WITH THE FIRST APPOINTMENT, HE CAME IN AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD DO ALLERGY TESTING. I ASKED HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE,AS I HAD A COMMITMENT WITH MY PRESCHOOLER. HE SAID THAT IT WOULD BE ABOUT 2 HOURS. I TOLD HIM IN AN HOUR I HAD TO MEET WITH MY SON. HE ALLOWED ME TO DO THE ALLERGY TESTING AND COME BACK LATER THAT DAY TO MEET WITH HIM! I CAME BACK IN AND HE EXPLAINED THAT I HAD SEVERAL ENVIRONMENTAL ALLERGIES THAT ARE PRETTY COMMON, BUT THAT HE WOULD TREAT THE CHRONIC HIVE WITH THIS SPECIFIC REGIMEN OF MEDICINE. I STARTED THE MEDICINE AND I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR 7 MONTHS NOW. HE PERSONALLY TALKED TO ME TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING AND IF THE MEDICINE WAS WORKING. THANKS TO HIM I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE AGAIN, START EXERCISING AND GO SWIMMING. DR. PERALTA HAS GIVEN ME BACK MY QUALITY OF LIFE.

February 27th, 2017