A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Alvarez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alvarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan