A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lung Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Alvarez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F R Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. F R. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. F Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. F Alvarez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.