A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lung Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Alvarez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F R Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. F R. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. F Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. F Alvarez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.