Dr. Francisco Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Rodriguez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 12th, 2013

Look around

The female staff is extremely rude and not courteous at all. I will be looking for a new doctor!

June 3rd, 2013

Great service. Staff was friendly and courteous. Doctor sat with me and explained to me everything. He took his time and made me feel very comfortable. I would definetally continue my treatment with him as needed.

February 18th, 2013

Saved My Life

This man saved my life. I was diagonsed with Prostate cancer and this man helped cure me. He talked to me like he really cared about me. He helped me understand my condition and all of my options. His Staff was very friendly, and i would HIGHLY recommend him.

January 7th, 2011

Stay Away!!!!

This doctor seriously needs his license removed. Not only was he unprofessional in his assesstment, but his lack of bedside manners would make a grown man cry! My husband went to see this man (I won't even give him the courtesy of calling him a doctor), because me and my husband are trying to conceive. Not going in too much detail - before we can go to a specialist (insurance purposes), we had to get a referrel from a Urologist first. We also wanted to be sure my husband was ok down there and to ensure everything was "normal". Well, we made an appointment to see him. The staff was actually really nice and gracious in giving us a last minute appointment (these ratings have nothing to do with the staff, but with the man who calls himself doctor). Well we got there, waited about 30 mins and my husband went in to talk to the doctor alone (he was a bit embarrassed to talk in front of me - totally understandable)...well after he and the doctor spoke BRIEFLY, the jerk poked and protted him (didn't even give him a reason why or what he was doing), mind that my husband has NEVER had a prostate exam before. I mean, the jerk could have AT LEAST explained to him why he was doing what he was doing...but NO, he just stuck his finger in you know where. Well, once that was completed, and my husband explained why he was there, my husband asked if i could come into the room to ask him a few questions...you know what this fool told him, "well hurry it up, because i don't have all day and i have other patience to see!!" WHAT????? Ok...fine, so my husband quickly grabbed me from the waiting room and at this point, i had no idea what was said...so the jerkoff gave me this foul look and said, "what questions do you have for me" NOT introducing himself, NOTHING!!!! Just plain ugly, then I told him that he and i have been trying to conceive and i just want to be sure he is ok. You know what this low life told me, "You need to stop pressuring your husband in having a baby, if you stopped stressing him out, you might actually have one. You both probably just need to talk it out, try to figure out what's going on. You need to go see your doctor and figure out what's wrong with you." Ok...first of all, i've never had someone speak to me this way (and it was NOT in a nice/normal tone) a very harsh and abrasive tone...i looked at him completely shocked, i didn't know what to say, and i told him that i wasn't pressuring anyone to do anything. He made me cry and it was MY BIRTHDAY!!!! What the heck!!! We left and I basically blurted out, who the heck does he think he is talking to me like that??? So anyways, my husband had some test done and went to see him again ONLY because he wanted the results - and the doctor wanted to poke him AGAIN (why??? we have no idea)...well the the jerk goes, there's nothing i can do for you and sends him on his way. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN. HE IS AN OLD GRUMPY MAN/JERK!!! He is worthless. he schedules so many people, pokes them w/o explanantion (every time you visit him), and doesn't have any kind of bedside manner or patience...his license should be revoked...please do not go back to this man - EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 16th, 2017