Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rausa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Rausa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rausa
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Rausa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rausa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rausa graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Rausa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Marion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Cabatic Rausa MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco C. Rausa practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rausa has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Rausa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Gastroenterologists.