A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rivas-Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivas-Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivas-Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas-Rodriguez graduated from Colegio Mayor/Nuestra Senora Del.
Dr. Rivas-Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Rivas-Rodriguez MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Rivas-Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rivas-Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Rivas-Rodriguez practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.