A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Rojas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Rojas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rojas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Rojas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco Rojas practice?
- Dr. Francisco Rojas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Rojas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Odenton, MD and Laurel, MD.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.