A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Ruiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Ruiz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Roberto Ruiz MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Francisco R. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Francisco Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Ruiz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sebastian, FL.
See Sebastian Internists and Sebastian Gastroenterologists.