A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Run:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Run is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Run
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Run Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Run graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Run has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco D K Run MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Francisco D. Run practice?
- Dr. Francisco Run has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Run practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors and San Gabriel General Practitioners.