Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist

1730 S San Gabriel Blvd
San Gabriel, San Gabriel, CA 91776
626-573-1252
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
May 1st, 2013

Dr. Run has been my family doctor for 20 years. He is loving and caring. I have HMO insurance, due to his highly computerized office, he is able to refer me to specialists in a timely manner. His office staff are courteous and very helpful. I am very happy with Dr. Run and will recommend him.

|  Unworthy  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

While dr run is very knowledgeable he has the worst bedside manners. Dr run was my doctor for many years when I was a child I can remember him never ever looking away from the computer . It was the same story from lots of people I knew. When I was 15 years old he diagnosis me was Lupus. I was all by myself, he did not explain anything to me or told my how bad thing would get. It's been 15 years now ,had I had more information back then about lupus I would probably still be walking and would not have so.... Much trouble with my memories. Don't recommend

|  Caring and Professional  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr Run has been my family doctor since I was a child, and my family had BlueCross HMO during that time. Throughout my youth years, I could remember Dr. Run being a distinguished doctor who cared about my family's needs, in fact we live in the Northridge Area and we are willing to drive over 40 minutes to see Dr. Run. This office is staffed by courteous nurses and receptionists who really give valuable time for you.Bear in mind Dr. Run also takes Medi-cal and State Health Insurance Programs, which clearly shows that he cares about doing the right thing for the community as a whole and not motivated by money.I wish Dr. Run never has to retire, I would recommend anyone in the San Gabriel area to see him.

|  Rude and Arrogant  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

This Dr. only cares about the $$. He is not forthcoming with answers for my ailments.