Dr. Francisco Run MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 21st, 2014
very good quick service
I assigned both of my parents there as medi-cal patient. They servce very fast. The dpctor understand patient quickly and never let us down until now. Dr. also refer to really good specialist. My mom has skin issue, and she got it recovered very quick with his refered specialist. My dad has diabetic, he got "direct" referl to optimistic without waiting at all.

May 1st, 2013
Dr. Run has been my family doctor for 20 years. He is loving and caring. I have HMO insurance, due to his highly computerized office, he is able to refer me to specialists in a timely manner. His office staff are courteous and very helpful. I am very happy with Dr. Run and will recommend him.

April 27th, 2013
Unworthy
While dr run is very knowledgeable he has the worst bedside manners. Dr run was my doctor for many years when I was a child I can remember him never ever looking away from the computer . It was the same story from lots of people I knew. When I was 15 years old he diagnosis me was Lupus. I was all by myself, he did not explain anything to me or told my how bad thing would get. It's been 15 years now ,had I had more information back then about lupus I would probably still be walking and would not have so.... Much trouble with my memories. Don't recommend

November 10th, 2011
Caring and Professional
Dr Run has been my family doctor since I was a child, and my family had BlueCross HMO during that time. Throughout my youth years, I could remember Dr. Run being a distinguished doctor who cared about my family's needs, in fact we live in the Northridge Area and we are willing to drive over 40 minutes to see Dr. Run. This office is staffed by courteous nurses and receptionists who really give valuable time for you.Bear in mind Dr. Run also takes Medi-cal and State Health Insurance Programs, which clearly shows that he cares about doing the right thing for the community as a whole and not motivated by money.I wish Dr. Run never has to retire, I would recommend anyone in the San Gabriel area to see him.

October 30th, 2009
Rude and Arrogant
This Dr. only cares about the $$. He is not forthcoming with answers for my ailments.