Dr. Francisco Sabado Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2014

I am almost mad at my family doctor for recommending this doctor. I was surprised by the dirty, run down waiting room and should have left right away. Then I sat and sat and sat for almost 1.5 hours. When another patient was called I figured that will be another half hour and I left. Alone the waiting area made me feel uncomfortable so I lost my trust in this doctor as well and trust is an absolute must toward a physician.

November 25th, 2013

DO NOT GO! FILTHY!

I never ever have written a review for anything... the office was extremely smelly and extremely unsanitary. I am surprised he is able to practice. Did not even wash his hands. His entire office was right out of an episode of HOARDERS! I am not even kidding. Paper stacked sky high and carpet older than I am. This guy really really needs checked out by the board of health.

July 15th, 2009

office staff very rude not a place i would want to go

August 15th, 2015