A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Salcie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salcie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salcie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcie graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Salcie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Antonio Salcie MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Salcie practice?
- Dr. Francisco Salcie has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Salcie practices Surgery near Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Surgeons.