A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Salcie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salcie
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salcie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcie graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Salcie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Antonio Salcie MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Salcie practice?
- Dr. Francisco Salcie has 1 office location.
Dr. Francisco Salcie practices Surgery near Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Surgeons.