A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Salcie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcie graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Salcie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salcie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francisco A. Salcie practice?
Dr. Francisco Salcie practices Surgery near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Surgeons.