A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Sanchez, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sanchez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Nmn Sanchez MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco N. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Francisco Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Sanchez practices Neurological Surgery near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD and Whittier, CA.
See Janesville Neurological Surgeons.