A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francesco Santoni-Rugiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francesco Santoni-Rugiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santoni-Rugiu
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoni-Rugiu graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoni-Rugiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francesco DR Santoni-Rugiu MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Francesco D. Santoni-Rugiu practice?
- Dr. Francesco Santoni-Rugiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Francesco Santoni-Rugiu practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.