A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francisco Soldevilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francisco Soldevilla, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francisco Soldevilla, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neck Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Soldevilla graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soldevilla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francisco Xavier Soldevilla MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francisco X. Soldevilla practice?
- Dr. Francisco Soldevilla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francisco Soldevilla practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Neurological Surgeons.